Home » Forums » DBManager General

Mysql Migration toolkit not working (2324 previews)
Mysql Migration toolkit not working Posted in 10th, 11/2007 11:00 by edosikpako
Hi

I am new to all of this and I have really gotten myself in a lot of pickle or at least my ever faithful pc. I have a winXP pc and installed mysql on it with dbmanager. All of a sudden my pc now asks me to login when I boot up and there is only one user. I eventually found Asp.Net Machine was somehow created as a second user for some reason. I didn't do it.

Also I always see 2 instances of connections to mysql when I open dbmanager instead of one. And they both say loading mysql ..... offline and the other 2 lines say connected with localhost.

Most of all I cannot import access db to mysql as I can't find the import wizard. I am having to recreate each database I have in access when it already resides in the same pc.

Mysql migration kit does not work and keeps saying to install JRE 5.0 update 8. I can't find that java runtime enviroment to download and to be honest I am really worried about downloading anymore stuff onto my pc.

In the midst of all of this I discovered my pc no longer can view my router configuration page but all others can even though it can go on the internet without problems.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled all sorts of things and I am quite surprised my pc still works at all.

Please help!!!!!!
Tam
Tam / Student
Re: Mysql Migration toolkit not working Posted in 12th, 11/2007 11:16 by support
Hi,

edosikpako wrote:
Also I always see 2 instances of connections to mysql when I open dbmanager instead of one. And they both say loading mysql ..... offline and the other 2 lines say connected with localhost.

Just delete one of the connections if they are duplicated.

edosikpako wrote:
Most of all I cannot import access db to mysql as I can't find the import wizard. I am having to recreate each database I have in access when it already resides in the same pc.

This feature is not available in the Standard Edition. You may install the Enterprise Edition which has more wizards to import and export data to/from a variety of data sources.
Best Regards,

Support / DBTools Software
Mysql Migration toolkit not working (2324 previews)
Legends

Topic has Replies
Topic With no Replies

Home » Forums » DBManager General