Home » Forums » DBManager General

Firebird 2 "No permission for direct access to security database" (2663 previews)
Firebird 2 "No permission for direct access to security database" Posted in 29th, 10/2005 04:23 by talorigomat
My first real attempt trying to use product. When I tried connecting to add my server using hostname as 'localhost' I receive the following error: 'No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused'.

If I use the ip address of my machine as the localhost I then receive: 'No permission for direct access to security database'. In both cases the Firebird log contains the following message after the attempt:'INET/inet_error: connect errno = 10061'
talorigomat /
Re: Firebird 2 "No permission for direct access to security database" Posted in 12th, 11/2005 10:45 by support
Hi,

Could you please provide more information about your system?

- Windows version
- Internet Explorer version
- Any firewall installed?

Thanks

Support / DBTools Software
RE: Firebird 2 Posted in 25th, 03/2015 05:00 by linmikey
You get the sense that Pele knows iphone 6 plus protective film what you are going to ask him even before you start to formulate the words. Double Sided Adhesive Perhaps it is just natural intuition, the same instinctive understanding for human behaviour—and how he can use that to his own advantage—that die cut helped make him the greatest footballer, and the most prolific goalscorer, Stand Up Pouches the sport has ever seen.

zenok5528 /

RE: RE: Firebird 2 Posted in 16th, 04/2018 06:58 by zowizib
fashionable jewelry can be described as more affordable way to like fashion accessories. top buffets near me It enables you to experiment by using fashion styles and brand-new styles without a breaking the bank.

TimObrien / Webimax

RE: Firebird 2 Posted in 16th, 04/2018 08:11 by shery
A forum has been designed for the flow of the knowledge for the students. The arrangement of the blog and stablewriters.com review has been implemented on top of the questions and comments for the learned individuals.

Maisie Beach / Washington Cervantes LLC

Firebird 2 "No permission for direct access to security database" (2663 previews)
Legends

Topic has Replies
Topic With no Replies

Home » Forums » DBManager General