Home » Forums » Suggestions and New Features

Thank you very much for the software! (1364 previews)
Thank you very much for the software! Posted in 12th, 10/2005 01:26 by rupeshkrpradhan
The features in the current version 3.10 blew me off my chair!!!
Thanks a lot and please keep up the good work.
Rupesh Pradhan /
Re: Thank you very much for the software! Posted in 12th, 10/2005 06:00 by support
Hi,

Thanks a lot for your kind words. We've been working very hard to make DBManager the best tool available out there.
Just as a note: we are also working in the Conquest which should be available at the beggining of the next year. If you develop for the web you will also be amazed by this application.

Best Regards, and thanks again.

Support / DBTools Software
RE: Thank you very much for the software! Posted in 10th, 07/2018 02:29 by essaysmasteruk
Thank you so much for this software and it is very helpful for our custom essay service.Keep developing such good sources for educational purpose and it will be useful for so many students. Thank you.

janiceheadley / Essaysmaster

RE: Thank you very much for the software! Posted in 21th, 10/2018 05:34 by vanessahudson766
A lot of thanks for updating the software. I am very satisfied with a new version of it. It works much faster than it did before.

vanessahudson / LTD

RE: Thank you very much for the software! Posted in 25th, 10/2018 04:59 by olivia.w13
I'm afraid I have to disagree with you.
This software worked better before.
After the update, it works very slow when I Use Editing Services I think you need to work more on the quality of this software.

Olivia White /

Thank you very much for the software! (1364 previews)
Legends

Topic has Replies
Topic With no Replies

Home » Forums » Suggestions and New Features