Home » Forums » DBManager General

Database API not implemented error (961 previews)
Database API not implemented error Posted in 13th, 01/2005 02:55 by philcruz
I just installed 3.0.2 I'm able to add my server and browse the tables. If I exit the application and then restart the application, on startup I get this error message "Database API not implemented for mysql@localhost". Clicking the server to connect will give the same error.

However, if I go to the server properties and Test Connection it will pass and I can use it from there. But the next time I start the application I will get the same errors. I have re-installed the application and it doesn't resolve. This is on Win2K server. Please advise.

Thanks.
Phil Cruz /
Re: Database API not implemented error Posted in 13th, 01/2005 05:15 by support
Hi,

See the article http://www.dbtools.com.br/EN/article.php?id=00047 for the solution to the problem.

Thanks for the feedback.

Best Regards,

Support / DBTools Software
Re: Database API not implemented error Posted in 17th, 01/2005 01:54 by jmmj74
t know if youphilcruz wrote:
I just installed 3.0.2 I'm able to add my server and browse the tables. If I exit the application and then restart the application, on startup I get this error message "Database API not implemented for mysql@localhost". Clicking the server to connect will give the same error.

However, if I go to the server properties and Test Connection it will pass and I can use it from there. But the next time I start the application I will get the same errors. I have re-installed the application and it doesn't resolve. This is on Win2K server. Please advise.

Thanks.
Phil Cruz /

marcelo michea
Hi, i just know if the solution result ok...well, thanks...in my case do not result!!!.
Re: Database API not implemented error Posted in 17th, 01/2005 01:58 by philcruz
jmmj74 wrote:
t know if youphilcruz wrote:

Thanks.
Phil Cruz /

marcelo michea
Hi, i just know if the solution result ok...well, thanks...in my case do not result!!!.

Yes, this fixed it for me. Make sure you replace the catalog in "Documents and Settings" (for your user profile) and not just in the install directory.

Phil Cruz
Database API not implemented error (961 previews)
Legends

Topic has Replies
Topic With no Replies

Home » Forums » DBManager General