Home » Forums » DBManager General

DBManager Catalog (1460 previews)
DBManager Catalog Posted in 27th, 10/2004 03:35 by pscott829
I cannot get the catalog to load. A copy was put in MyDocuments personal folder automatically by the DBManager when I first loaded the application, but I can't seem to get it loaded. Can some tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you
Peggy Scott
Re: DBManager Catalog Posted in 28th, 10/2004 09:32 by support
Hi,

Can you tell me which error messages are poping up? If any.
Other than that I need to knwo exactly what is happening in order to help you. Also a little more info about your system whould help.

Thanks,

Support / DBTools Software
Re: DBManager Catalog Posted in 30th, 10/2004 03:44 by pscott829
I am so sorry for reposting. Frankly I had forgotten I even posted this problem. But I will go ahead and give you the error message. It says:

"Error opening the DBManager Catalog (C:\MyDocuments\DBManagerPro230\DATA\temp.ddb)

1) The Catalog Database is not a DBManager catalog

2) The Catalog is corrupted

3) The Catalog is from an older version

Check the DBManager manual on how to fix this"

Oh yeah, try understanding the instructions on this subject in the manual. I've tried everything.

Could you please help me.

Thank you.

Peggy Scott
Self Employed
Re: DBManager Catalog Posted in 30th, 10/2004 10:19 by support
Hi,

pscott829 wrote:
I am so sorry for reposting. Frankly I had forgotten I even posted this problem. But I will go ahead and give you the error message. It says:

"Error opening the DBManager Catalog (C:\MyDocuments\DBManagerPro230\DATA\temp.ddb)

Have you inserted this temp.ddb database in the DBManager shortcut? I'm asking this because it is not supposed to open this catalog name. The default catalog is named catalog.ddb.
If the error persists I would like to know some info about your system:

- Operation System version
- Database Server Version
- Any other info that might be useful to understand the problem.

Thanks,

Re: DBManager Catalog Posted in 31th, 10/2004 06:56 by pscott829
All is well. I played around with it some more. I don't know what I did but it's working now.
support wrote:
Hi,

pscott829 wrote:

Have you inserted this temp.ddb database in the DBManager shortcut? I'm asking this because it is not supposed to open this catalog name. The default catalog is named catalog.ddb.
If the error persists I would like to know some info about your system:

- Operation System version
- Database Server Version
- Any other info that might be useful to understand the problem.

Thanks,

Peggy Scott
Consultant
RE: DBManager Catalog Posted in 25th, 03/2015 04:36 by linmikey
You get the sense that Pele knows iphone 6 plus protective film what you are going to ask him even before you start to formulate the words. Double Sided Adhesive Perhaps it is just natural intuition, the same instinctive understanding for human behaviour—and how he can use that to his own advantage—that die cut helped make him the greatest footballer, and the most prolific goalscorer, Stand Up Pouches the sport has ever seen.

zenok5528 /

RE: DBManager Catalog Posted in 05th, 01/2019 12:42 by noahcroft10
I was facing the same problem with my DBManager and I really don’t know what to do then. So today after reading this article I completely know about this problem and you can also create profile for more info. Now I can run this program really fast and accurately. So for that I would love to thank the team of DBTools for sharing this article to overcome this issue.
DBManager Catalog (1460 previews)
Legends

Topic has Replies
Topic With no Replies

Home » Forums » DBManager General