Home » Fóruns » DBManager General

Congress has new questions for Donald Trump Jr. about Moscow tower testimony (257 visualizações)
Congress has new questions for Donald Trump Jr. about Moscow tower testimony Postado em 08/03/2019 04:35 por alisawhite456
A Pennsylvania billboard has sparked an outcry and accusations of racism — but the man who put it up insists that he’s simply trying to strike up a “conversation” about race.

Want daily pop culture news delivered Newport Cigarettes Suppliers, all Quality Newport Cigarettes to your inbox? Sign up here for Yahoo’s newsletter.

As Pittsburgh’s WPXI reports, the controversial digital billboard stands on Route 422 outside Worthington, Pa. Its changing screen features multiple messages. One reads “whites have rights,” while another features a photo of actor Jussie Smollett, who is being investigated for an alleged hate crime hoax.

“Jussie Smollett hangs himself! Sets ‘race’ relations back 100 years,” it reads.A third message features images of various politicians — including Rep. John Lewis and Rep. Maxine Waters — and accuses them of being “black racists.”

John Placek, who owns the billboard, denied any racist intentions.

“Racism is misunderstood Newport cigarettes,newport box 100s menthol cigarettes in America and I want to have the conversation,” he told WPXI. “We need to get over: I’m black. You’re white. You’re Hispanic. Who cares? I don’t care about that. I do care about how you act and how you stand for my flag, our flag.

“We gotta get people talking,” he continued. “We gotta get them excited. And that’s what I’ve done. The board was never meant to hurt anybody. I would never do that. I’m a patriot. I’m an American. Period.”

But critics say his messages are inflammatory.

“I don’t see it as thought-provoking,” Michael Allshouse, who called the billboard “racist,” told WPXI. “I don’t see it as instigating thoughtful discussion as much as it is provoking and agitating.”

Online Cigarettes Store USA and Buy Cigarettes Online
Newport Pleasure
Newport, the top cigarette brand for black Americans, is aggressively targeting youths
Newport Cigarettes Shop,Cheap Newport Cigarettes Online Sale
Newport cigarettes,newport box 100s menthol cigarettes
Newport 100's, Box
Cheap Newport 100s Cigarettes Website,Newport Cigarettes online sale
Newport box 100s cigarettes, Cheap Newport 100s cigarettes
Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes Store USA and Buy Cigarettes Online
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Newport Cigarettes Suppliers, all Quality Newport Cigarettes
Newport 100's soft pack cigarettes - Cheap Cigarettes Online Sale Shop
Newport cigarettes,newport box 100s menthol cigarettes

Alisa Wang / alisa086

Congress has new questions for Donald Trump Jr. about Moscow tower testimony (257 previews)

Home » Fóruns » DBManager General