Home » Fóruns » Database Administration and SQL Programming

he's not betting chips (419 visualizações)
he's not betting chips Postado em 11/01/2016 02:01 por juanjuan075249
The current momentum behind the genre and the growing appetite for rich social Runescape rs gold game play invite both small and large companies to jump in. Perhaps against the odds, my money says the industry is mature enough and has a strong enough shared interest in developing a sustainable ecosystem. And looking at the industry's history to do the right thing, its self critical approach and vast armies of creative independent developers, it's a bet I'm willing to take. Are you?About the authorJoost is fascinated by Runescape games and human behavior. He has over fifteen years of commercial research experience in interactive entertainment and technology industries, and was also one of the first academics to study video Runescape games. After receiving a doctorate from Columbia University on the topic, he founded SuperData to help the Runescape games industry better understand online, mobile and digital Runescape games. In early 2010 the company secured multi year seed funding and today SuperData is a leading Runescape games industry researcher. Clients include publishers such as Electronic Arts, SEGA, and Pokemon as well as all the major Wall street firms. In addition to his business adventures, Joost also teaches at the NYU Runescape game Center, and and regularly speaks at both academic and industry conferences, including GDC, Casual Connect and Social Runescape game Summit. He lives in the East Village in New York, with his wife Janelle. Gas Powered Runescape games CEO Chris Taylor is no stranger to the poker table. But this time, he's not betting chips he's betting his company.Today he and his crew at Gas Powered are launching a Kickstarter campaign for an action RPG real time strategy Runescape game MOBA hybrid called Wildman.The goal is on the high end of video Runescape game Kickstarters at $1.1 million. Studios relying on crowdfunding may have a fall back project, a "plan B." I ask Taylor what would happen if Gas Powered's Kickstarter came up short."It's not good. RS Gold We're all in on this," he says. "We spent all the last dough

juanjuan075249 /

he's not betting chips (419 previews)

Home » Fóruns » Database Administration and SQL Programming