Home » Fóruns » DBManager General

Exploring The Diabetes and Body Mass Connection (283 visualizações)
Exploring The Diabetes and Body Mass Connection Postado em 08/03/2019 06:22 por princywilliam1998
Being diagnosed with diabetes GS-85 Blood Sugar System Review can be quite frightening as I am living proof of that. I was diagnosed about a year ago with Type II and it scared the hell out of me. I was never sick in my life, but lately I was starting to feel bad, real bad. I was feeling dizzy every time I moved; I was sweating just sitting still, headaches that would kill an elephant were just some of my symptoms, so I thought I had better get to the doctor because I knew something was wrong.

When all the tests were taken and a long visit with my doctor he determined that yes I had diabetes. I couldn't believe it, but after awhile I picked myself up and learned to deal with it. He put me on Metformin and I think it has saved my life. This drug is not used to treat Type I diabetes only type II. Metformin plain and simple controls the amount of sugar my body produces, which is way too much, it helps respond to insulin that our bodies produce naturally; it controls the amount of sugar or glucose that our bodies take in from foods.

With your doctor's guidance, he will prescribe Metformin according to your body' weight and a few other factors. A blood test will determine all of that. Remember though it only controls diabetes, it does not cure it. Just because you are taking control of your diabetes by taking this medication, it is not a license to start eating whatever you want again. Eating the wrong foods is what got you into this mess in the first place, and to continue eating that way will only add to your problems.

To know about diabetes is a first step in taking control of it, I didn't know much about it but let me tell you I do now. Do your homework, talk to your doctor, talk to your family and friends. Let them know that you are a diabetic and please keep that in mind in case something should happen. Diabetics can go into shock, so the people around you need to know what to do if and when that should happen. I wear a medical bracelet at all times, and inside it has my information. They certainly do not make a fashion statement but it will probably save my life.

https://healthcaredevotee.com/gs-85-blood-sugar-system-review/

princywilliam /

Exploring The Diabetes and Body Mass Connection (283 previews)

Home » Fóruns » DBManager General