Home » Fóruns » DBManager General

Follow the country (167 visualizações)
Follow the country Postado em 01/03/2019 10:35 por 15205955390
Follow the country road, step on the sunset, and live in the wonderful field. The teacher's childhood is something that our children are not aware of, and we can't experience it. the teacher's childhood dream, the old jujube tree brought her an unusually beautiful life.ld jujube tree was revered by the teacher as "grandfather", because it was planted by the grandfather of the teacher's grandfather, and it can be called "the old tree", which is as high as three floors. "Grandpa Grandpa" has already killed a lot of branches, but there are still a few branches and leaves with a little greenthe early spring, several cockroaches of "Grandpa Grandpa" began to bloom. It was not as charming as peach blossoms; it was not as unrestrained as pear blossoms; it was not as seductive as the jasmine. They are small, yellow and yellow, a cluster of squeezing a cluster, fragile, and pitiful.ly, thank you, a few green fruits are dotted on the branches, and the round, bright leaves wrap it up, making it hard to find it. Under the refraction of the sun, it looks like a small green coin, and it flickers and shakes on it. a summer of time, after the gentle sunshine of the sun, the rain was lovingly moist, and the gust of wind blew the green Carton Of Marlboro Reds, the green was lovely, and the green was charming Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online. The teacher and her brother couldn't help but tempted. They tried their best to pick it up with a bamboo pole; shoot with a slingshot; hit with a stone; climb the tree How Much Is A Carton Of Newports... but none of them, "grandfather" is too high! The bamboo rafts have to be tied with three pieces to be able to fight, but they can be folded just after lifting up; the chance of hitting the slingshot is only one percent; the stone is simply whimsical; if you climb the tree, you can't get it.nly chance is that in the late autumn, the cool breeze hits, the blue sky does not have a white cloud, and the autumn wind knocks out the red dates with two big thumbs. The red dates fall in the surrounding cabbage fields. The teacher and her friends went into the vegetable field one by one, which can anger the teacher's mother. Going to smash will destroy a few cabbages, this cabbage is all the ingredients in winter!e teacher stepped on the ditch and gently tapped the cabbage with high waist, ah! There is a date in the ditch, and you will find it in the heart of the cabbage. After I found it, it was like finding a baby in my trouser pocket. Sometimes I couldn��t wait, I wiped the soil, blew the ash, first ate some soft places, and then ate a little bit of jujube, even the nucleus. Carefully clean, until there is no smell at all, just spit it out.ppiest time is to put cabbage. The teacher will volunteer to hold the cabbage, and of course he will find the big red dates. The teacher followed the adult with a kitchen knife, put the cabbage down, and cut it toward the roots, then sent it into the house, and turned the cabbages of the adults again, ah! One red jujube is waving to the teacher! In the ditch, the children are more common.the cabbage was finished, the teacher was more diligent, and I went to see it in the morning; I went back to see it at noon; I went to school at night to see it again; after eating it Cigarettes For Sale, I read it again, and I got it every time. But once, the teacher inadvertently found a nucleus in the big tank of pickled sauerkraut, which can make the teacher mad, and a good cockroach was soaked up. When the sauerkraut is stained later, the teacher will check it carefully. , a cabbage is not missed!ter, the teacher lived in the city, and the life was richer. The variety of the sale was also much. The price was a few yuan a pound Newport Cigarettes Website, and the price reached 30 yuan a pound. But the teacher said, this is not the case at all. Sweet, that kind of aftertaste is incomparable!

ylq /

Follow the country (167 previews)

Home » Fóruns » DBManager General