Home » Fóruns » DBManager General

A Way to Instantly Improve Wrinkle Skin Care That Works Every Time (284 visualizações)
A Way to Instantly Improve Wrinkle Skin Care That Works Every Time Postado em 28/02/2019 05:23 por emilyjaco123
The cosmetics makers don't Crepe Erase like you to do this. There's no profit in it for them -- oil is cheap. So they promote their expensive products with hype like 'Hate that greasy feeling? Get Scaley Top lotion for soft skin' -- and try to get you to think that oil is 'greasy', which you've been taught by their other ads is like 'dirty'. It's not either. It's healthy, though you may want to remove excess skin oils if you're one of the minority who produce too much.

Greasy skin is often a sign of bad diet, but never of being dirty. They also like to sell you 'anti-ageing' stuff which will pull in wrinkles and make you look younger. These things usually work by including with the oil some chemicals that tighten up skin which has lost its elasticity (we all get this as we age). Just plain oil gives good results, though, as frequent tests by independent researchers shows. But which oil?

The Good Oils Traditionally, people have used the cheapest plain oil available in their area -- because all food oils are Good Oils for your skin. For example, in the Mediterranean, they have used olive oil for millennia (think Roman Baths) and in the tropics it's coconut oil. One African farm I know of produces avocados. Guess what the locals rub on their skin for good health?

You can do as they do -- just pick the vegetable oil of your choice, as long as there are no 'long life' or 'anti-foam' additives in it. (Oh, and don't eat that stuff, either! Chemicals!) I use rapeseed oil -- it's the cheapest unrefined oil in my supermarket. My wife uses almond oil at eight times the cost: she likes the scent and can't bring herself to believe that something so cheap as plain cooking oil is so good. But it is. The Best Oils You can go further. First, I recommend that you use raw oil by choice, rather than refined oil. It's not cooked and it's had no chemical processing. It will be called 'cold-pressed' and 'virgin' and -- good idea -- it might be 'organic', too.

https://neighboursreview.com/crepe-erase-review/

emilyjacob / Emily Jacob

A Way to Instantly Improve Wrinkle Skin Care That Works Every Time (284 previews)

Home » Fóruns » DBManager General