Home » Fóruns » Message Testing Only

small scale stone crusher equipment (248 visualizações)
small scale stone crusher equipment Postado em 19/12/2018 11:19 por birder2525
Along with the progress of the society, all walks of life are in development, and mining machinery industry is no exception. With the rapid development of the stone crusher select, based on Internet of things technology of digital mine stone crusher work, has also been a lot of enterprises has been put on the schedule.

Twelfth Five Year Plan also pointed out that, the central enterprises and strive to complete the mine enterprise informatization stone crusher within two years, also emphasized that the mine safety information stone crusher should be made of a fine, make window, and with the central overall enterprise informatization organic combination, overall planning, effective connection.

Emergency resource safety in China has been gradually extended database, the national production safety emergency platform system frame is preliminary form, which provides technical support for production safety emergency management and rescue work.

But it is worth noting, Twelfth Five Year Plan period, the information stone crusher and the application of safety production in China still has some problems, including information infrastructure is still not perfect, the unbalanced development of the informatization, informatization is not integrated into the core business, information standard system has not been established and information technology support system behind.

birder2525 mary / Mining & Crushing Equipment

small scale stone crusher equipment (248 previews)

Home » Fóruns » Message Testing Only