Home » Fóruns » Message Testing Only

Moncler Jackets Sale purchased (377 visualizações)
Moncler Jackets Sale purchased Postado em 07/01/2017 07:54 por monclerjaouts
With the?news?that Kanye West and Damon Dash have purchased Karmaloop?still settling in, it seems West has moved on to another venture that, while?less fashion-orientated, is still?every bit influenced by his creative spirit and desire to be a high flying business exec. European airline easyJet has announced?Kanye West will come on board in a yet-to-be-determined position. While easyJet has operated solely on European soil (or air!) to this point, the newly-named yeezyJet partnership will see the airline Moncler Jackets Sale enter the United States marketplace for the first time.

“The notion of ‘getting fly’ is something I stayed awake at night thinking about, West said in the official press release. With DONDA, it happened on a more metaphysical, psychological level. With yeezyJet, I’ve manifested myself. I’m taking people places they’ve never been before. There are 300 million people within http://www.moncleronsales.com/ a one-hour drive of an yeezyJet airport. I sell out one concert, that’s only 100,000 people. I want to reach the most people possible. I want to literally show them the way.”

As to what to expect from?the maiden voyage, which will depart from?a yet-to-be-determined American hub on April 22, details include premium, hand-woven Italian textile-clad seats, Krug Clos d’Ambonnay 1998 artisanal beverage service, and an exclusive viewing of in- flight media experience ‘Getting Out Our Dreams’ – a never-before-seen chronicle of Wests favorite songs, movies, artists and TV shows.

Additionally, those lucky enough to book a reservation on the inaugural flight will be treated to a concert on the tarmac by the likes of Pusha T, Common, John Legend and newly-signed G.O.O.D. music artist, Holt. Kanye West said, This is Willy Wonka, except I’m giving out gold chains instead of golden tickets.”

monclerjaouts / Moncler

Moncler Jackets Sale purchased (377 previews)

Home » Fóruns » Message Testing Only