Home » Fóruns » Message Testing Only

Moncler Outlet start to (342 visualizações)
Moncler Outlet start to Postado em 10/12/2016 10:32 por moncleronsanis
The New PotatoJune 6, 2014, 6:40 PMPhoto: Danielle Kosann/Courtesy of The New Potato.Padma Lakshmi is queen when it comes to all things food, entertaining, and now, the style you’re doing it all in. With the Padma Collection, Lakshmi’s been cooking up tableware perfect for your next dinner party. What’s more, the Blue Optic Drinkware from the collection made its debut on Gilt recently. It’s a perfect way to usher in spring, as is Lakshmi herself (we hear she told winter to pack its knives and go). Here, she talks advice to young chefs, lazy weekend regimes, and foods that make you glow.AdvertisementThe New Potato: From start to finish, what would be your ideal food day? Padma Lakshmi: "Breakfast: Green tea with honey, or our French Breakfast tea with milk and honey. One poached egg on a crunchy piece of rye sourdough toast with lots of hot sauce and a grapefruit. Lunch: A big juicy bowl of noodles and shrimp with lots Moncler Men Down Vests of veggies. 4:30 p.m. Tea Time: Another cup of our French Breakfast tea with milk and honey. Sliced manchego cheese on toast Moncler Men Down Jackets with red jalape?o jam. Dinner: If I stay in, probably home-cooked Indian or Asian food. If I go out, it could be anything from Uncle Boon’s to Marea to Talde, or Le Bernadin or Jean Georges if I’m feeling fancy. But I don’t normally eat like that very often. I love Il Buco and Indochine, too."How do you always start your day? "I’m usually up by 7 a.m. on weekdays, as I have to wake up my daughter Krishna for school. This is a process, so sometimes we don’t get down to breakfast until 7:30! But, the weekends are lazy and dreamy, and we just wake up whenever we want! I usually go to the gym or boxing after she goes to school, and then start my business day after that."Could you give us your morning and nightly beauty routines? "I have no beauty routines. I’m lucky if I manage to wash my makeup off at night! I get facials every six weeks from Christine Chin, and I splurge on Tracie Martyn too around Emmy time. I drink a copious amount of water, and I think this helps my skin immensely. I always use moisturizer as soon as I come out of the bath, and this too helps a lot. Other than that, I don’t have many beauty routines. I do get regular massages as my back flares up from all the boxing!"In terms of health, how do you practice beauty from the inside out?"The best thing you can do for your appearance is to eat well. Your skin needs nutrients to glow and be healthy. A variety of fruits and vegetables, as well as other foods in many colors give you the vitamins you need, Moncler Men Down Coats and lots of water helps too. People think being as thin as possible is all that matters, but that is totally wrong.

moncleronsanis / Moncler

Moncler Outlet start to (342 previews)

Home » Fóruns » Message Testing Only