Home » Fóruns » Message Testing Only

I'm going to browse (368 visualizações)
I'm going to browse Postado em 31/08/2016 11:13 por mryangfei1
And to pandora jewelry sale be sure, it has fair share of competitors like Trollbeads, another Danish charm brand that launched around the same time; Chamilia, which is owned by Swarovski; and Nomination, an Italian brand that sells flat stainless steel charms but none have achieved Pandora's kind of dominance. Dropping new products gives us the ability to deliver style and fashion trends that you see from the costume players, but we use the same materials higher end brands like Tiffany or David Yurman use, says Burger. And we deliver those things at a pace other people would find more challenging. This volume and speed only enhances the giftable nature of charm bracelets. Once people got a Pandora bracelet, it became a tradition to just keep buying them charms, says blogger Stone. It's an easy box to check.

According to pandora jewellery outlet store Ayako Homma, a senior research analyst at Euromonitor, more than 60 percent of women who own Pandora jewelry receive it as a gift, and half of those gifts are bought by men. The jewelry market is so fragmented, with people shopping just about everywhere, so it really helps that Pandora has such visibility, says Homma. Men aren't usually familiar with jewelry brands, so having stores as a destination was important to Pandora's growth. Daniel Sher, a math teacher in Connecticut whose girlfriend loves Pandora bracelets, jokingly likens Pandora's strategy to a trap. You go in thinking you'll buy something for you girlfriend once, he says, but because the whole concept is about keeping up with the charms each season, you suddenly realize you're going to be shopping at Pandora a lot. Like, a lot a lot. Because of Pandora, Marsha Sullivan, a 52 year old who lives in New Jersey, says she's able to keep her three daughters with her wherever she goes, even when they are at summer camp, in pandora charms sale uk medical residency, or traveling abroad.

Pandora ads are always about married couples, moms getting gifts from their kids. I have each of their initials on my bracelet, but I also have charms that remind me of each of them, the Sullivan says outside Pandora's New York City flagship store in Soho. Pointing to her wrist, she proudly shows off her collection of Pandora charms: a soccer ball, a snowflake, a ballet slipper, a panda, a heart frosted in cubic zirconia. I'm running out of room here, so I'm going to browse and see if I'm ready for another bracelet. Sullivan is a typical Pandora customer. In its advertising, Pandora explicitly focuses on middle aged women. Pandora ads are always about married couples, moms getting gifts from their kids, says Barr of WGSN. I don't think they'd ever go the route of a young millennial gifting his girlfriend, it's just not their demographic. Talking to an older crowd in their commercials is what's really helped them, agrees Nikki Baird, a managing partner at pandora rings uk sale RSR Research.

baby123 / http://www.panjewelrys.com/

I'm going to browse (368 previews)

Home » Fóruns » Message Testing Only