Home » Fóruns » Database Administration and Programming JOBS

Valentino Sandals on the inside that (453 visualizações)
Valentino Sandals on the inside that Postado em 17/03/2016 05:45 por cusasisolise
By Chelsey Burnside Weddings, red carpets and Tyra Banks-hosted casting calls aside, there\u2019s one rite of passage in which you will be inevitably and unapologetically be judged on your outfit. And, in our world, your future quite literally depends on it. Trust us, it\u2019s what\u2019s on the inside that counts until you decide to debut an Andy Valentino Pump Shoes Sachs' original to a potential boss with a hidden Wintourian agenda \u2014 sure, she\u2019s asking you to talk about your biggest weakness, but secretly she\u2019s staring straight at it. Spoiler alert: It\u2019s that necklace, and it looks like a medieval torture device.

No one\u2019s above it, Valentino Sneakersand very few have mastered the subtleties of the twenty-first century first impression, especially when even Wall Street and the White Valentino Ballerina Sale House are pushing the boundaries of business-not-so-casual.

But, trust our Cov-alumni (a.k.a. fairy job-mothers \u2014 like what we did there?) to have experienced it all, from dressing like a circa-2004 Olsen Twin Valentino Sandals all the way up to dry-clean-only, three-piece linen suits. We grilled a few girl bosses \u2014 and one boy boss, too! \u2014 on the outfits that worked and the ones that didn\u2019t, why accessories should never be an afterthought, why dip-dyed hair may not be Vogue-appropriate and the forever-debate of flats versus heels.

Nina Garcia, Creative Director, Marie Claire On what she might have worn to her first job interview...
\n\n\"It's tough to remember exactly, but I have been one to wear a tailored pant and a killer shoe rather than a dress to interviews \u2014 and that is because this silhouette speaks more to my personal style. When interviewing for any job you, of course, want to dress appropriately for the position, but you also want to stay true to who you are. After taking some courses at FIT, I interviewed for a PR position at Perry Ellis when Marc Jacobs was head designer. Yes, I got it.\""Cut to several years later, Shiona Turini and Michaela Dosamantes were prepping me for a third and final interview to become the online editor at Carine Roitfeld's CR Fashion Book. The three of Valentino us sat in Le Pain Quotidien on a rainy day in Soho. I was wearing a black, double-breasted Band of Outsiders jumpsuit and a Burberry trench. Of course I asked the girls for advice on what to wear when meeting one of the chicest \u2014 if not the chicest \u2014 women in fashion. In unison, they both answered: \"Wear the jumpsuit.\" So, I did. As I stood up to shake Carine's hand at the end of my interview, she looked at me and asked, \"What are you wearing?\" I said, \"Band of Outsiders.\" She said without smiling, in a very matter-of-fact sort of way, \"It's good.\" I must have been grinning from ear to ear. I don't think it's what got me the job, but it definitely didn't hurt.

cusasisolise / Valentino

Valentino Sandals on the inside that (453 previews)

Home » Fóruns » Database Administration and Programming JOBS