Home » Fóruns » Database Administration and Programming JOBS

a volume in her (346 visualizações)
a volume in her Postado em 01/02/2016 11:32 por jigesmiliy
Respectful Ways to Wear Your Hair at a Funeral

Hi, I'm Danielle Valiente with Atmosphere Salon and our subject today is respectful ways to wear your hair at a funeral. The advice that I like to give my clients in the salon is that you have to keep in mind that we're there to, when you're attending a funeral, you're there to respect, show your respects and pay your respects for the person who's passed. And so, with that, you want to remember to wear more classic cleaner hairstyles. So, for example, if you want to wear your hair down, maybe go with straight hair or some loose clean curl to wear to the funeral. If you're going to wear it up, I'd stick with the sleek, clean ponytail or a very clean bun or chignon and even something like this if you want to dress it just a little bit. We just created a little bit of a volume in her bangs and secure it back and she can wear this with anything classic and simple as well. But, the main thing to keep in mind is you want to, you don't want to be the center of attention. You really want to http://www.valentinoshoessale.co.uk/ stay a little bit more reserved and classic. So, go for looks that are more classics such as sleek ponytail, straight hair, loose curls and nothing too overdone as to pay your best respects to the loved one that has passed.

jigesmiliy / Valentino Online

a volume in her (346 previews)

Home » Fóruns » Database Administration and Programming JOBS