Home » Fóruns » Database Administration and SQL Programming

Sonisphere organisers announce there will be no UK festival this year (417 visualizações)
Sonisphere organisers announce there will be no UK festival this year Postado em 09/01/2016 09:25 por hclstudio2016
US rock band Five Finger Death Punch expressed their dislike for Kanye West at a recent live show.

The group were performing in Chester, Pennsylvania on Saturday (October 10) when frontman Ivan Moody, told the crowd: Let's make one more statement right now: Fuck Kanye West! Yes, I fucking said it and I don't regret it.

Moody Sale Authentic BeatsByDre Mixr 2.0 Online Shop proceeded to lead a chant of Fuck Kanye! before adding: Buy Discount Beats By Dre Studio purple Online Sale I'm gonna hear about that tomorrow on Facebook and I really don't Supply New Dr Dre Beats Studio Mini Headphones Black Online Store give a shit. Watch below.
West recently angered many in the rock world after he claimed to be the greatest living rockstar on the planet at Glastonbury Festival earlier this year.

Slipknot's Corey Taylor responded to the rapper's comments, saying: You remind me of the guy bragging about pussy, who doesn’t get as much as they brag about. Stop it!

Meanwhile, Kanye West recently announced that he will run to be US President in the Lowest Price Dr Dre Beats Solo HD 2 Headphones Black Online Shop 2020 election, with Hillary Clinton saying that she would not rule out making him her Vice President.

hclstudio2016 /

Sonisphere organisers announce there will be no UK festival this year (417 previews)

Home » Fóruns » Database Administration and SQL Programming