Home » Fóruns » Database Administration and SQL Programming

Karen O reveals new song 'Day Go By' - listen (407 visualizações)
Karen O reveals new song 'Day Go By' - listen Postado em 06/01/2016 07:18 por hclstudio2016
Adam Bychawski, 11th April 2013

Jimmy Eat World have unveiled their new single 'I Will Steal You' – scroll down to listen to it.

The track is the first song from the band's forthcoming eighth album 'Damage', which is set for release on June 11. In the meantime, the pop-rockers will release Sale New Dr Dre Beats Studio Green Jade Headphones Factory Outlet a seven-inch single for Record Store Day on April 20 featuring the 'Damage' title track and a cover of Radiohead's 'Stop Whispering'.

Speaking to Rolling Stone about the album, frontman Jim Adkins said: I hate saying more raw, but it's more raw and warm. He added: I would describe it as an attempt at making an adult break-up record.

The tracklisting for 'Damage' is: Big Discount Beats By Dre Studio Lamborghini High Definition Powered Isolation Headphones Limited Edition Yellow Factory Outlet

'Appreciation'
'Damage'
'Lean'
'Book Of Love'
'I Will Steal You Back'
'Please Say No'
'How’d You Have Me'
'No, Never'
'Byebyelove'
'You Were Good'

Jimmy Eat World formed in Mesa, Arizona in Shop Discount Beats By Dr Dre Gray urBeats Headphones| Earbuds with Built-In Mic Online Sale 1993. The band, made up of singer and guitarist Jim Adkins, guitarist Tom Linton, bassist Rick Burch and drummer Zach Lind, released their self-titled debut LP in 1994. They followed this with 1996's 'Static Prevails' and 1999's 'Clarity' before their Cheap Miles Davis Tribute High Performance Speakers Factory Outlet breakout album, 2001's 'Bleed American'. This was followed by 2004's 'Futures', 2007's 'Chase This Light' and 2010's 'Invented'.

hclstudio2016 /

Karen O reveals new song 'Day Go By' - listen (407 previews)

Home » Fóruns » Database Administration and SQL Programming