Home » Forums » DBManager General

print out of tables relations (1944 previews)
print out of tables relations Posted in 06th, 02/2009 02:56 by amit.kohan

hello group,

I'm using mysql and also using dbtools as UI. I need to get print out or map of ERs or entity reliationship. I'm told that since the DB is using ISAM so I won't be able to get such a thing.

Is that right? I just don't' understand it. why should it be this way?

Thanks,
amit

amit kohan / home
Re: print out of tables relations Posted in 16th, 04/2009 10:55 by support
Hi,

The reason it doesn't work is because ISAM and MyISAM table types do not support foreign keys, which are used to create the relationships between tables. You may consider using InnoDB table type as it has builtin support for foreign keys.

Regards,

Support / DBTools Software
RE: print out of tables relations Posted in 17th, 06/2017 07:19 by normanemma91
You're printing to standard IO. Which is fundamentally a decipherable, writable stream of information. Its essentially only a developing cushion of information. This isn't generally anything Linux particular, this is an entirely essential idea in software engineering and to help Phd thesis writing service by most qualified writers.

Anna Wallace /

RE: print out of tables relations Posted in 12th, 03/2018 04:11 by rosesandra642
You're printing to standard IO. Which is in a general sense an understandable, writable stream of data. Its basically just a creating pad of data. This isn't for the most part anything Linux specific, this is an altogether basic thought in programming building and to help phd dissertation service by most qualified scholars.

rose sandra / 1994

print out of tables relations (1944 previews)
Legends

Topic has Replies
Topic With no Replies

Home » Forums » DBManager General