Home » Forums » DBManager General

Default Text in Query Designer? (1512 previews)
Default Text in Query Designer? Posted in 31th, 08/2007 05:01 by bgriffin
I find the text lousy to read in 3.4.5 on Vista Business (it was fine in 3.43 on XP Pro). I can change it in the query properties but it doesn't save my choice for the next time. Is there a way to set the default not to be the first font - in this case BatangChe 9 point? Thanks. Bill
Bill Griffin /
Re: Default Text in Query Designer? Posted in 03th, 09/2007 09:34 by support
Hi,
The reason your setting are not being saved may be the fact that Windows Vista does not allow writting data to the registry if the user does not have privilege to do so. By the way Windows Vista has a lot of issues in this area.
Are you changing the font in the editor properties or the menu Settings? The menu option [Preferences] should be able to save the selected font to the current user registry.

In future version we will remove registry operations completelly from the application and save all required data into a database in disk.

Support / DBTools Software
Re: Default Text in Query Designer? Posted in 04th, 09/2007 06:54 by bgriffin
thanks, yes Vista is one big headache! the only setting in preferences is for the query results which seems to work fine. If the query was set there that would be great. I'll look forward to the version avoiding Vista as much as possible. Bill
Bill Griffin / USA Cycling
Default Text in Query Designer? (1512 previews)
Legends

Topic has Replies
Topic With no Replies

Home » Forums » DBManager General