Home » Forums » Suggestions and New Features

Auto-capitalization in Query Editor (2425 previews)
Auto-capitalization in Query Editor Posted in 07th, 08/2006 06:09 by deinspanjer
I really like the auto-capitalization feature, but I really wish it was a bit more intelligent about non-identifier quotes and places where you don't need non-identifier quotes. For instance, `name`, `date` should not be capitalized in MySQL.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/reserved-words.html

Daniel Einspanjer / ChoiceStream
Re: Auto-capitalization in Query Editor Posted in 08th, 08/2006 02:21 by support
Hi Daniel,

In fact this is a bit annoying. We use a 3rd part component for the editor. We have been trying to contact the developer of this component to change this behaviour for quite a while without success. Because of that we are testing new components for this purpose and in future version it is possible that we replace the current one. Before replacing we will try ourselves to update the code to implement the required feature.

Thanks for the feedback.

Best Regards,

Support / DBTools Software
RE: Auto-capitalization in Query Editor Posted in 29th, 11/2014 07:25 by lepord155
It has all the basic features like distance, speed, time or heart rate (if you'll choose to buy an additional heart rate monitor) and a lot more.41% Feb-10 0.Being insincere: If your body language is at odds with your pass4-sure.biz verbal communication, it can annoy and confuse people and lead to a possible breakdown in working relationshipsIf feet muscles are weak, the lower leg, or calf and shin muscles, will always be over-exerting.You'll find them to be more forgiving."In the 10 years I've been with Pat, she's picked up about $3.Superstars, stars, and the elite players of the game all have signature shoes.If you are clear on your goals, and why you have chosen ballet as a workout, you will progress even more quickly.

watson james / pasban

RE: Auto-capitalization in Query Editor Posted in 17th, 11/2017 04:24 by jam.martinn1987
Amazing publish !! I truly guide to keeping apart your publish. Appreciative to you a ton for placing apart an appropriate open entryway to be able to proportion this type of awesome facts in Coursework Writing Service.

Jam Martin /

RE: Auto-capitalization in Query Editor Posted in 14th, 02/2019 09:05 by brouwnkate
When I was a student it was difficult to find somebody who can help you with homework. But nowadays are many writing services where you can order different essays or reports. For example, I decided to work as a freelancer for a website which deals with research topics in education and useful information is very important to me.

Kate Brouwn / EliteWritings.com

Auto-capitalization in Query Editor (2425 previews)
Legends

Topic has Replies
Topic With no Replies

Home » Forums » Suggestions and New Features