Home » Forums » DBManager General

enabling DAO (1576 previews)
enabling DAO Posted in 23th, 02/2006 05:54 by rolin.83
hello...

how can i enable the DAO? i already have MSOffice 2003 installed in my pc.. how can check whether the DAO is already enabled or not?

thanks in advance...
rolin
Re: enabling DAO Posted in 23th, 02/2006 09:22 by support
Hi,

You can check this in DBManager's About Box. The version detected by DBManager is shown in this dialog. If version is [Unknown] check DBManager's manual to find out how to activate the DAO to other applications.
Optionally you can force DBManager to use a different DAO version. When adding the Server (I assume you are using the Enterprise Edition as the Freeware does have this feature) you can set the server version in Options Tab.

Best Regards,

Support / DBTools Software
Re: enabling DAO Posted in 23th, 02/2006 01:05 by jwashburn
I have the same issue. I have Office 2003 but when I start the Wizard my only choice is databse dump
Joey /
Re: enabling DAO Posted in 23th, 02/2006 01:44 by support
Hi,

I think the problem is a little different than the one reported. If you mean the Dao Import/Export Wizard instead of DAO Driver, only the Enterprise Edition has this feature enabled. You can see more details at http://www.dbtools.com.br/EN/article.php?id=00058.

All the features for Import/Export data were removed from the Freeware Edition.

Best Regards,

Support / DBTools Software
Re: enabling DAO Posted in 26th, 02/2006 12:18 by mailit
rolin.83 wrote:
hello...

how can i enable the DAO? i already have MSOffice 2003 installed in my pc.. how can check whether the DAO is already enabled or not?

thanks in advance...
rolin

Rick /
I have a .pad file that says it is locked by another user. How can I unlock the file?
enabling DAO (1576 previews)
Legends

Topic has Replies
Topic With no Replies

Home » Forums » DBManager General