Home » Forums » Suggestions and New Features

Remove Drop from the right click menu (2482 previews)
Remove Drop from the right click menu Posted in 19th, 02/2006 07:42 by support
hi
just wondered if it is possible to remove the "drop" from the right click menu.
Yes - i dropped a complete database - my error - when i should have dumped it
appreciate your good work
Rod Gleig-Scott /
RE: Remove Drop from the right click menu Posted in 17th, 12/2014 04:37 by samia8178
This will allow you to view and manage all database in the server. This is option 201-01 exam - testking.net is implemented that way since some ISP configure their dbservers to not allow database listing.

Endrio / Pasban

RE: Remove Drop from the right click menu Posted in 02th, 12/2017 09:50 by stellaethan24
This choice demonstrates helpful for clients who utilize the service all the time, as it transfers the record and naturally synchronizes it to the comparing Dropbox account on the web without opening the Dropbox customer. A few clients, not utilizing this choice time after time, coursework writing service might need to evacuate this Move to Dropbox section from the setting menu. There is no choice given under Dropbox settings to stow away or remove it.

DavidWhite / SCW

RE: Remove Drop from the right click menu Posted in 19th, 04/2018 06:59 by xowoc
It also offers graduate certificates. Many courses and programs are also offered online. devry student portal can either attend the campus or they can learn from online itself.
RE: Remove Drop from the right click menu Posted in 18th, 05/2018 09:20 by xowoc
KFC stands for Kentucky Fried Chicken. KFC is an American fast food chain restaurant mykfcexperiencewas founded as Sanders Court & Café on March 20, 1930, that is 88 years ago in North Corbin, Kentucky.
Remove Drop from the right click menu (2482 previews)
Legends

Topic has Replies
Topic With no Replies

Home » Forums » Suggestions and New Features