Home » Forums » DBManager General

Database Triggers Not showing in SQLite. (1363 previews)
Database Triggers Not showing in SQLite. Posted in 05th, 12/2005 06:30 by chill
I have created several triggers, however, they do not appear in the Triggers tab.

I am using SQLite 2.87. I have registered my version of the DBManager Pro Enterprise Open Source edition.

Cameron /
Re: Database Triggers Not showing in SQLite. Posted in 05th, 12/2005 06:34 by support
Hi,

This is because the SQLite API doesn't have functions nor SQL commands to get the trigger data, which needs parsing if using the trigger create statement in the catalog. We have added a ticket to the SQLite Wiki asking to implement this feature which is quite simple, but so far no lucky.
We have purchased an SQL parser which will be inserted in DBManager future versions. This week we are releasing DBManager 3.2.0 and the next version probably will bring the new parser. When this feature is implemented we will not depend on implementations missing in the database engine, and this will make life a lot easier.

Best Regards,

Support / DBTools Software
Re: Database Triggers Not showing in SQLite. Posted in 05th, 12/2005 06:44 by chill
Not quite sure I understood...are you saying the new SQL parser will be in the 3.2.0 release...or the release after 3.2.0?
Cameron /
Re: Database Triggers Not showing in SQLite. Posted in 06th, 12/2005 09:16 by support
Hi,

There is no official schedule for releasing the new SQL parser with DBManager. This week we will release 3.2.0 version without this feature builtin. It is possible that the next version after that (3.2.1) will have it ready to be used.

Obe quick note: Starting with DBManager 3.2.0 we will release our own SQlite DLL's which will fix this problem. On the other hand if one replace the sqlite dll with a newer one he/she will lose some abilities. We don't intend to keep updating the sqlite dll, though.

Best Regards,

Support / DBTools Software
Database Triggers Not showing in SQLite. (1363 previews)
Legends

Topic has Replies
Topic With no Replies

Home » Forums » DBManager General