Home » Forums » DBManager General

greyed out "Import Data (DAO)". Only "Database Dump" in Wizards Manager (1584 previews)
greyed out "Import Data (DAO)". Only "Database Dump" in Wizards Manager Posted in 26th, 10/2005 10:45 by jpatoskie
Can't seem to select the import wizard.

1. Successfully connected to my remote mysql server
2. selected the database to import into
3. go to select "tools->data management"
4. unable to select "import data (DAO)

When you select "Wizards Manager", only get Database Dump. No other entries.

Environment:
Windows XP
DAO Version 3.6 (included in my path env. variable just in case)
DBManager Professional Version 3.3.1 (free version)

MySql running on solaris

Docs and forums didn't provide a clue.

Thanks in advance.

jozef /
Re: greyed out "Import Data (DAO)". Only "Database Dump" in Wizards Manager Posted in 27th, 10/2005 09:45 by support
Hi,

All the wizards to import/convert data/structure were removed from DBManager Freeware Edition. You can get more information at http://www.dbtools.com.br/EN/article.php?id=00058.

Best Regards,

Support / DBTools Software
Re: greyed out "Import Data (DAO)". Only "Database Dump" in Wizards Manager Posted in 27th, 10/2005 11:52 by support
Hi,

In order to execute this wizard you need the Enterprise Edition, as in the Freeware there were all removed. You can download a trial in our downloads center.

Best Regards,

Re: greyed out "Import Data (DAO)". Only "Database Dump" in Wizards Manager Posted in 14th, 11/2005 05:23 by rajapk
On the same topic, unable to view Import Text Wizard. This is in version 3.1.1 freeware. Any help?

Thanks
Rajesh.A.

jpatoskie wrote:
Can't seem to select the import wizard.

1. Successfully connected to my remote mysql server
2. selected the database to import into
3. go to select "tools->data management"
4. unable to select "import data (DAO)

When you select "Wizards Manager", only get Database Dump. No other entries.

Environment:
Windows XP
DAO Version 3.6 (included in my path env. variable just in case)
DBManager Professional Version 3.3.1 (free version)

MySql running on solaris

Docs and forums didn't provide a clue.

Thanks in advance.

jozef /

Rajesh A /
Re: greyed out "Import Data (DAO)". Only "Database Dump" in Wizards Manager Posted in 14th, 11/2005 09:20 by support
Hi,

All Wizards for Data Import/Export and Web Script Generators were removed from the Freeware Edition. You will be only able to use these features with the Enterprise Edition. Sorry.

The DBManager Enterprise 3.2.0 is being prepared with a great deal of new features. The Freeware Edition will only be updated to be consistent with new menu entries and new documentation manual.

Re: greyed out "Import Data (DAO)". Only "Database Dump" in Wizards Manager Posted in 25th, 11/2005 10:46 by ram.zez
I suffer the same problem, no DAO settings ...
Andrew /
RE: greyed out Posted in 25th, 03/2015 04:41 by linmikey
You get the sense that Pele knows iphone 6 plus protective film what you are going to ask him even before you start to formulate the words. Double Sided Adhesive Perhaps it is just natural intuition, the same instinctive understanding for human behaviour—and how he can use that to his own advantage—that die cut helped make him the greatest footballer, and the most prolific goalscorer, Stand Up Pouches the sport has ever seen.

zenok5528 /

greyed out "Import Data (DAO)". Only "Database Dump" in Wizards Manager (1584 previews)
Legends

Topic has Replies
Topic With no Replies

Home » Forums » DBManager General