Home » Forums » DBManager General

registration issue (1215 previews)
registration issue Posted in 22th, 10/2005 04:07 by barry
Hi,
I've been using the Freeware edition and was so happy thatI bought the full bottle (everything).

THe trouble is that everytime I start it I get asked to input the registration details. I do that click OK and restart as is your only option.

Them ot starts again. I'm using Windows XP Pro SP2 (sadly)

Can I write the info to some file for safe keeping and no headaches, or what can I do?
Barry Steele /
Re: registration issue Posted in 22th, 10/2005 04:24 by barry
HI,
Ignore this - we seem to have a moron on the keyboard at this end
Barry Steele /
Re: registration issue Posted in 22th, 10/2005 10:45 by support
Hi,

You may try uninstalling the applications and removing the folder where DBManager was installed (the uninstall should do that).
To make a copy of your data, just copy the file MyDocuments/DBToolsPro/Data/catalog.ddb to a safe place, although when installing the setup will ask you if you want to replace it or not. You may also try to remove the registry keys (if the setup doesn't do that). In this case delete the key HKCU/Software/DBTools Software/DBManagerPro.

We have been noticed about a lot of issues with Windows XP after installing SP2. If the problem persists, please contact our support team directly at support@dbtools.com.br and a special attention will be given to the case.

Best Regards,

Support / DBTools Software
registration issue (1215 previews)
Legends

Topic has Replies
Topic With no Replies

Home » Forums » DBManager General