Home » Forums » DBManager General

Organizing Workspace (1536 previews)
Organizing Workspace Posted in 15th, 09/2005 04:15 by bazdawg
I would like to organize my workspace by creating groups of servers. We use multiple databases for different things. Like different companies have different databases.
Instead of only "Default Servers" I would like to have "company A Servers", "Company B Servers", "internal", etc.

I am currently using the freeware version. Maybe this something available only in the Enterprise version?
Bret/
Re: Organizing Workspace Posted in 15th, 09/2005 05:23 by support
Hi Bret,

No, this is not possible even with the Enterprise Edition. On the other hand we are implementing some new features in the Enterprise Edition to use the default servers and the workgroup servers in the same three. With that in mind it is possible to organize your database within multiple servers. As we are getting closer to the new release (3.1.1 this month) it is likely that this feature will not yet be present, but I can assure you that it will be in 3.1.2.

Best Regards,

Support / DBTools Software
Re: Organizing Workspace Posted in 15th, 09/2005 05:25 by support
Hi Bret,

No, this is not possible even with the Enterprise Edition. On the other hand we are implementing some new features in the Enterprise Edition to use the default servers and the workgroup servers in the same three. With that in mind it is possible to organize your database within multiple servers. As we are getting closer to the new release (3.1.1 this month) it is likely that this feature will not yet be present, but I can assure you that it will be in 3.1.2.

Best Regards,

Support / DBTools Software
Organizing Workspace (1536 previews)
Legends

Topic has Replies
Topic With no Replies

Home » Forums » DBManager General