Home » Forums » DBManager General

annoying auto-formatting of date fields in query results (1443 previews)
annoying auto-formatting of date fields in query results Posted in 23th, 08/2005 09:50 by ben.kingston
I just wrote a comment about the horrible date formatting that DBTools does on date fields, then I managed to search through the help/archives and find that this can be turned off in the preferences.
Good, but I think the default should be to have this turned OFF, so that people see the actual data that their database contains, and not an interpretation of it.
Rgds,
B
Re: annoying auto-formatting of date fields in query results Posted in 23th, 08/2005 10:57 by support
Hi,

Although this is default for any query, when editing table data the default is to use the original fomat in the database.

Best Regards,

Support / DBTools Software
Re: annoying auto-formatting of date fields in query results Posted in 23th, 08/2005 12:05 by ben.kingston
Okay, thankyou for your reply.
In the databases I use, I usually perform wide-scale edits by using a query, rather than a manual edit, but I see your point.
B /
RE: annoying auto-formatting of date fields in query results Posted in 09th, 04/2018 12:40 by maillogin.co
Your sharing of this content is very interesting. I like it very much. Hopefully I will be able to read more post from you.
* street view

RE: annoying auto-formatting of date fields in query results Posted in 20th, 02/2019 07:01 by Buttires37
I am very happy to visit that kind of blog post. I always visit this https://www.ukbesteessays.com/]essay writers uk to gain info for the students. Author shares their thoughts which will helpful to the students. You are doing good job keep it up.

Buttires37 / health

annoying auto-formatting of date fields in query results (1443 previews)
Legends

Topic has Replies
Topic With no Replies

Home » Forums » DBManager General