Home » Forums » DBManager General

Newsletter Announcement (953 previews)
Newsletter Announcement Posted in 03th, 03/2005 08:50 by dstavert
I am rather disapointed that the newsletter announcing a new version has been released but as someone who has actualy paid for the program must wait until the next day for an email with the update. The last update I was really waiting for the update to finish a project. One day would have been helpful. Please spend the time making sure those who are willing to support you are taken care of first.

Thanks for listening.
David Stavert / Netraprise Systems
Re: Newsletter Announcement Posted in 04th, 03/2005 09:38 by support
Hi,

As a matter of fact we have sent emails to the registered users a day before of the Freeware release. The problem is that your email server is refusing our email for some reason.
Also you may need to check your email address at info@dbtools.com.br and see if the registered email correspond to the one you are actually using. To be sure of that click on the "Check for new version" link on the start page. You will see that the 3.0.3 Enterprise Edition was released a day before.

Best Regards,

Support / DBTools Software
Re: Newsletter Announcement Posted in 04th, 03/2005 01:25 by dstavert
It did arrive but was caught as junkmail. I had not had a problem recieving ANY prevoius email so assumed that it was as last time that the announcement preceded the upgrade notification. My appologies.

Many thanks.
David Stavert / Netraprise Systems
Newsletter Announcement (953 previews)
Legends

Topic has Replies
Topic With no Replies

Home » Forums » DBManager General