Home » Forums » DBManager General

Highlighting is black, so black text is not readable (1099 previews)
Highlighting is black, so black text is not readable Posted in 10th, 02/2005 05:38 by wfreeman
By default, the text and the highlighting for rows in the Table Editor, Diagram Designer, and the Data View are both black. This makes the black text unreadable. Is there a way to change this to that the text in the hightlighted row is readable? I have tried to change some features in the Format menu, but this does not fix the problem.

Thanks, Will.
Will Freeman /
Re: Highlighting is black, so black text is not readable Posted in 10th, 02/2005 06:09 by support
Hi,

I didnt'get the point? Are you using any different theme on your Windows?

Support / DBTools Software
Re: Highlighting is black, so black text is not readable Posted in 10th, 02/2005 06:25 by wfreeman
I am using Windows XP Pro, but I don't think the Windows theme is an issue. The highlighting is grey for most things, but when I select an entire row for the items I listed (Diagram Designer, Table Editor, and Data View), the entire row turns black (except for one cell). So the black text is no longer readable. If this does not happen on any of your machines, I can send you a screen capture of my screens. This is minor issue I suppose, but it is a bit annoying not to be able to read a line of data when it is selected.

Thanks, Will.
Will Freeman /
Re: Highlighting is black, so black text is not readable Posted in 21th, 02/2005 01:27 by b3booner
Same here - anyway to change this??

wfreeman wrote:
By default, the text and the highlighting for rows in the Table Editor, Diagram Designer, and the Data View are both black. This makes the black text unreadable. Is there a way to change this to that the text in the hightlighted row is readable? I have tried to change some features in the Format menu, but this does not fix the problem.

Thanks, Will.
Will Freeman /

Billy Boone /
Re: Highlighting is black, so black text is not readable Posted in 21th, 02/2005 02:00 by support
Hi,

Unfortunatelly there is no way to fix this manually, and it happens only on a few systems. We still don't know why but in order to fix the problem we have changed the grid colors to use both forebround and background (white over black).
Also in the next version it will be possible to use a different from preferences. With this option you can set a font only once and the DBManager will use it whenever necessary.
This fix will be available in 3.0.3 version coming very soon. This week if everything is ok.

Best Regards,

Support / DBTools Software
Highlighting is black, so black text is not readable (1099 previews)
Legends

Topic has Replies
Topic With no Replies

Home » Forums » DBManager General