Home » Forums » DBManager General

can dot show a database (897 previews)
can dot show a database Posted in 07th, 02/2005 08:28 by akorop

I am connect to my virtual server where i am hosting my websites.
I can connect to a database and show all the tables without problem.
the tool shows my Server version 3.23.58 and client version 3.23.58

the same time i try to conect to another database of another of mywebsites, i can not show the database when test the connection i am receiving a message that tells me : connection Succesfull Server version 0.0.0.

Any Help ??
Antony Koropoulis / Comway
Re: can dot show a database Posted in 07th, 02/2005 09:19 by support
Hi,

Which DBManager are you using?
Are the databases located in the same server?
Are you creating new servers entry in Server Manager for the other databases? Or are you using the same server connection?

Best Regards,

Support / DBTools Software
Re: can dot show a database Posted in 07th, 02/2005 10:53 by akorop

i am using db tools 3.0.2 all the databases has created with myphpadmin. is in the same server.

I have send and in the past a lot of email with images that shows the problem
Antony Koropoulis / Comway
Re: can dot show a database Posted in 07th, 02/2005 12:27 by support
Hi,

You may forcing the mysql server version in the Server Manager "Options". Probably the DBManager isn't recognizing the version for some reason and some commands will only be available if version is correctly detected.
Did you fill the database field in Server Manager for both connections? If not your server may be configured to not allow SHOW DATABASES commands (which is very common for ISP's). In this case you may try to fill the database field.

PS: If you are hosting multiple servers you may need t6o use different hosts to connect to your database and copying the myweb.php script to all webservers in which you manage the databases. See that if you use only one webserver your ISP must allow you to connect to all databases using localhost.

Hope that helps,

Support / DBTools Software
can dot show a database (897 previews)
Legends

Topic has Replies
Topic With no Replies

Home » Forums » DBManager General