Home » Forums » DBManager General

Error Executing Query with php script generator (1031 previews)
Error Executing Query with php script generator Posted in 25th, 01/2005 04:09 by bsturg21
I imported a database over from a text delimited file from an Act! database and I believe everything was done correctly. However, when I try to run the php script generator and select for some certain fields to be shown after I type in a last name, the page comes up with an error. When I open the .php page before I even type in a last name to be queried, it says "Error executing query" at the bottom of the page. When I type in the name and hit enter, nothing happens. What could be causing this?
Brett Sturgis /
Re: Error Executing Query with php script generator Posted in 25th, 01/2005 04:34 by support
Hi,

I believe you have a PHP related error in your script. It's very hard for us to tell what exactly is happening as a look at your script would be required to understand.
You may try to execute the same query in the Query Editor in DBManager and see the results. THis is the best to debug the PHP script and see if there is something wrong with the query, with the script or with the database engine itself.

Hope that helps,

Support / DBTools Software
Error Executing Query with php script generator (1031 previews)
Legends

Topic has Replies
Topic With no Replies

Home » Forums » DBManager General